Notes for the Use of Battery
01) Read the battery manual carefully before use.
02) The electrical and battery contacts should be clean. Then, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary, and install according to the polarity mark after drying.
03) Do not mix old and new batteries. And different types of batteries of the same model can not be mixed, avoiding reducing the efficiency of use.
04) The disposable battery cannot be regenerated by heating or charging.
05) Do not short-circuit the battery.
06) Do not disassemble and heat the battery, or throw the battery into the water.
07) When electrical appliances are not used for a long time, the battery should be removed. Besides, the switch should be turned off after use.
08) Do not discard waste batteries randomly. Separate them from other garbage as much as possible to avoid environmental pollution.
09) When there is no adult supervision, do not allow children to change the battery. Small batteries should be placed out of the reach of children.
10) Store the battery in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight.